B2B marketing efforts benefit from a stream of Press Releases, issued at least monthly. Readers see your press release, a.k.a. news release, in many media outlets: online, in print, on tablets, and formatted for mobile devices. Social networks and social media tools leverage the distribution of press releases on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and on social bookmarking websites, such as Deleicious.com, StubleUpon.com, Digg.com, Reddit.com, etc. With MediaFirst as your PR firm, know that we leverage these for your.
Press Releases continue to be a valuable, credible source of news for readers and an important, visible outlet of audience engagement for companies. A press release, well-written by a PR company like MediaFirst, lets you tell your story in bite-sized, focused morsels.
A consistent program of press releases allows your to determine how your firm is perceived and shape that perception. A press release can cover a.) a new customer, b.) a new or expanded alliance partnership, c.) the hiring of key staff, d.) sales promotions or new pricing, e.) new or expanded company locations, f.) any new company initiative, g.) new or expanded product or service offerings, h.) vertical industry offerings or practice areas, i.) awards won by the firm or key staff, j.) certifications that your company earns, k.) suppliers to your company, l.) a survey and the insightful results, m.) company growth, n,) job openings, etc. In addition, our PR Agency Clients use press releases to highlight an M.) industry issue or even spark controversy.
Here is how our PR Agency looks at the different parts of a press release:
- Headlines Draw Readers To Your Story
- Sub-Headlines Let You Give Spicy Details
- The Opening Sentence Frames The News Value Of The Release & Your Firm
- News Release Content Serves All The Targeted Audiences
- Customer & Partner Quotes Provide Third-Party Endorsement
- Your Quote Provides Reporters With An Instant Interview
- About Paragraph Highlights Your Firm’s Industry Importance
- Media Contacts Respond Quickly & Efficiently To Reporters & Editors
- Press Release
- News Release
- Public Relations campaign
- PR campaign
- PR Agency
- PR Firm
- PR Company