A new report from Bank of America found that small business owners are optimistic about 2013. “Heading into 2013, small business owners have a high level of confidence in their ability to build and sustain a successful business,” said Dean Anthanasia, Preferred and Small Business executive at Bank of America.
Below are some highlights from the report:
· 54% of small business owners expect to increase revenue
· 31% plan to hire new employees
· 17% say that larger businesses are their only competitors
· 31% say that larger businesses motivate them to become better
· 66% say they have never regretted their decision to go into business Source: 2012 Small Business Owner Report. Bank of America. November 15, 2012.