Take Control of your Online Reputation Today
Your reputation is what you say about yourself and what others say about you. Every day, customers are talking about your business on websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google Maps, Facebook, blogs and elsewhere, and this chatter has a direct impact on your revenue — it’s time you join the conversation.
Reputation Management gives you control over your online presence by helping you correct online listings, respond to reviews, benchmark yourself against competitors and more.
of customers say buying decisions are influenced by online reviews 1
Verify your listings to improve your search rank
Verify the accuracy of your online business listings across review sites, directory sites and social networks. Inconsistent listing data can lead to poor placement in search results.
Hear what people are saying all over the web
Compile mentions from a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
Push positive reviews out to multiple sources
Generate new positive reviews, and pull in results from major review websites to view overall scores. See which keywords your customers are using to describe your business.
Stay in-the-know with regular reports
Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
lose trust in brands due to inaccurate local business listings. 2
- Hear what your customers are saying about your business on review sites, blogs and social networks
- Ensure your online listings are consistent across the internet
- Monitor your employees’ activity on social media
- See how your online presence compares to your competition
- Receive regular, actionable reports that help improve your presence
- Gather reviews from customers both online and in-store with Review Generation; control which reviews go public and which stay private