Leads Catalyst Panorama Marketing Atlanta
If you want good, high quality leads, your company needs to be where your potential customers are, providing quality information and tips.
Make sure local search information is correct, updated and optimized.
Use article marketing, forum posting, and social media, like Facebook, in order to distribute high quality content that will attract information-seeking customers.
Online spots to find targeted leads:
- Industry-specific discussion forums.
- Websites for businesses that are in your general industry.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Don’t just use these for advertising; offer valuable information and special offers.
- YouTube.com- Create informative videos. Avoid video advertisements. Don’t forget to include the SEO & URL.
- Website Opt-In- Essential for every business site. It’s okay to use compelling, ethical offers to get that e-mail!
Converting Leads is all about uncovering the potential customer’s problem and providing solutions.
- What does the customer want or need, and how can you fulfill that want or need?
- How can you find out what the customer needs?
- Focus on returning THEIR needs and THEIR investment.
- Relate to potential customers on an intimate, personal level.
- When customers feel like you really understand their problems and desires, you significantly increase your chances of converting the lead.